In order to return items we must receive a notification of return and a request for a Return Authorization number within 72 hours of delivery of package. You may notify us either by phone at 610-667-9149 or e-mail here.
Returned items must conform to our returns policy:
- We strongly advise all customers to check garments thoroughly upon delivery before removing any attached tags and before disposing of any original packaging.
- Items must be returned unworn, unwashed, undamaged and unused with their original tags. Footwear must be returned in the original boxes provided and inside a protective shipping box.
- Hosiery and jewelry cannot be returned.
- We recommend you return the items in the original packaging to ensure the necessary protection when in transit.
- Returned items must be received by Julie’s Bottega no later than fourteen (14) days of customer receipt of package.
- Returned items will be refunded excluding the cost of shipping.
- All sale items are final sale.
All returns must be sent to:
156 MONTGOMERY AVE.
BALA CYNWYD, PA 19004
Your Return Authorization number must be clearly written on your return form in order for it to be accepted for a refund or exchange. Please include your original receipt in the returned package. We will not accept any returned items without an RA number.
If you would like to exchange an item, you will need to return the original item for which you will be refunded and then you can place a new order.
Once your return has been received and it complies with our returns policy, we will refund you by your original payment method. Please be aware that payments can take up to 14 working days to process depending on your bank or payment provider. Returned items will be refunded excluding the cost of shipping.